There is a good section in this website on Thai and Lao Language that discusses different terms and vocabulary about Thai Buddhism. It also includes sentences in Thai and translation into English. It serves as a good primer into Thai Buddhism, Thai terms used in Buddhism and as well as practice in reading the Thai Language. It definitely help clarified a few terms for me related to Thai words used in Buddhism as many English text on Buddhism use the Pali words.
• Types of Buddhism/Scripture
• The Buddha/The Three Gems
• Monks & Lay People/Being Ordained
• Temple Activities/Language a Monk Uses
• Dharma/Impermanance/Four Noble Truths
• Path to Enlightenment/Precepts
• Merit/Rebirth/The Four Principles